Before you apply
Since being upgraded as university level in 2012,, our constant goal has been to become the prestigious university by nurturing co-operative minded human resources and business practitioners to alleviate poverty and job creation.
The University pledges you to pursuit excellent education and job opportunities after your graduation. Government ministries, public organizations, private organizations such as Banks, companies, NGOs and various co-operative societies will welcome you by virtue of your sound business knowledge and skilled trainings. We take great pride for the success of our alumni in their work environment.
The University asks you to be packed with perseverance, will to success and co-operations.
When You Apply
The bachelor degree program is a basic and challenging undergraduate program with Business specializations subjects. It encompasses the fundamentals of respective subjects in first year programs. The second year programs introduce you with advanced and in-depth knowledge of related subjects depending on your major specializations. The third and fourth year programs will provide you the necessary skills you need for your business career. The Post Graduate Diploma Program (PGD) and Mastersâ€™ program fulfill you with advanced knowledge and experiences. All programs are full-time courses.
- Candidates must pass the matriculation exam held by government.
- Candidates must possess the total exam marks not less than the mark specified by the University.
- Application Form can be available at co-operative university and co-operative college (Mandalay), Institute of Lacquer ware Technology (Bagan), Township, Regional and State co-operative departments and Director Generalâ€™s Office. Applications must submit before the deadline.
|Pass certification of Matriculation (Copy)
|Official Transcript (Original)
|Official Recommendation letter from Ward/ Village/ Township General Administration Office (Original)
|Official Recommendation letter from Township Police Department (Original)
|Official Health certificate from Township Hospitals (Original)
Program Structure for Bachelor Degrees (B.BSc)
- Students have to take four years (8 semesters) course work for bachelor degree.
- Students are required to pass all semesters in mid-term and final examination for course work.
- Students are required to fulfill the attendance percentage up to 75% for every course work year. Otherwise they have no chance to sit for the exams.
- After four years of course work, qualified students can join to 1 year Post Graduate Diploma course and 2 years Master degree program.
Duration of Program
The bachelor program is full-time and divided into two semesters in every course work year.
||December to April
||May to October